Sunday, February 21, 2010

Live your life & love it.

I'm really trying to change my outlook on life. I've done this a lot lately, thinking more optimistically and looking on the blessings in my life and praising God for them, instead of being caught up in anything that may set me off or anything I may dread on. I'm trying for patience, to enrich my life with quiet times, reading, drawing, art, less Internet and mindless television. When I do all these things, and don't do these other things, I feel more at peace and refreshed day to day.

I'm going to be more optimistic and more hopeful.
I'm going to keep my eyes upward on God, on Heaven, on Jesus and His plans for me instead of trying to solve things in my life myself.

So, to influence my mood on my blog, I changed the layout entirely, and added some very feel good, sweet music that you all can enjoy as you read. I hope my optimism lifts up and encourages others as you read. I'm hoping to post more poetry and maybe some artwork or brief writings. Oh, and keep your eyes open for a book fair post coming up soon; you won't want to miss it~

God bless!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hugs!! YAY Meghan!! and you dont know it, but you encourage me too, with all your optomisim! Im also going to try and spend less time on the internet, and more time in bible studies, reading, and drawing. ^^ Love you!

Meghan said...

Yay! I'm glad I'm encouraging you too. ^^ <3

I figure optimism, just like negativity, is contagious. So if we're both more optimistic and joyful, it'll transfer to everyone else that we hang out with ya' know? :)

Even though I've been getting on the Internet more, I think I'm going to go back to not getting on Facebook at all, and only getting on dA and my blog. I sorta' slipped into wasting time on the computer again ><