Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear God, on boys.


Dear God,

ON BOYS.
I know that you created the male gender as you did the female gender.
They're all beautiful creations of yours, as we all are.
Boys have faults, just as much as girls do, and You know that I totally understand and believe this...

However, I really just want to use this space (and some prayer time later on tonight...) to just VENT to You about how I feel about those boys at this moment. Because someone a long time ago told me to just let it out to You, whether we're angry or sad or happy, no matter what it is, just let You know.

Boys just ... FRUSTRATE ME, GOD.
They seem to do nothing but turn situations back on themselves, as the pity party.
They can't seem to fathom that they're acting entirely too jealous in a situation, instead of considerate or compassionate.
They hate that we girls talk about girly stuff, and they'll just randomly decide to leave if that's the case, however, they can all get away talking about cars and what not the entire night and us GIRLS never seem to leave.
God, why is it so that guys don't understand that they're dense, and that when they're "trying not to cause offense" they really are?!
Also, why do they feel the need to be all mysterious and never open up to us, yet, they ALWAYS want to know what's going on in our lives?! What if we don't want to tell them, God, what if we just want to talk to our girl friends about it? Why can't they see it doesn't affect them at all either way!
Oh, and God, why can't they understand that dating and relationships aren't all that matter? Sure, dating and having someone special is everyone's dream -- marriage is an ultimate goal. Who doesn't love romance and goo-goo-gushy stuff? I mean, come on, if You know me any better You created me with a heart totally weak for romance and chick flicks and anything of that sort.
HOWEVER.
That doesn't mean my views of dating and relationships are so skewed like guys can sometimes portray... How they think dating will solve all their problems, how they try to play matchmaker, how they can't just understand "friendship right now" and how they can't seem to understand "spiritual growth right now". And then some guys, upon retaining that relationship, don't even CARE about it, and it's dumped 3 days later! I literally talked to one of my guy friends this happened to and he just shrugged and said "Doesn't matter to me, it wasn't going to last anyway"
THAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP?!

OHHH, I'm sure that's not all my thoughts on guys, really, it probably isn't.
You know my Heart God, and forgive me for all these feelings of disgust and anguish towards guys at the moment... but all I see around me, because of them, is drama, heartbreak and anonymity.
Why can't they just be good, godly men that respect us girls?
Why can't they just wait and see where You take them instead of trying to push relationships on us?
Why can't they listen and understand sometimes?

I don't really know. This blog is pouring nonsense probably, but I just need to get it all out.
*sigh* Thank you, God for being so forgiving. Cause in times like this, I really need it..

Sincerly,
Meg.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awwww, Meghan. that was awesome! ;_; I really liked how you were like talking to God. tehe! It made me smile! X3 Any way, I toatally agree with you. lol! XD Boys.... ugh.... @_@ lol! XD I'll be praying for you girly. and praying for like all this stuff in general with our guy friends, that it will all just stop. XD Love you!!

Johanna said...

WHICH IS WHY I DON'T MEDDLE WITH BOYS MY AGE, WHO ARE YET TO GET THEIR YA-YAS OUT. °0°
There's something to older guys, let me tell you. They're ready for being serious and caring. -.-