Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lifting you all up.

I love you ladies, and am lifting you all up in prayer right now. *hugs* Just lean on God, as well as your friends and family, we're all here for you; never forget that.

Psalm 34:18 - "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

1 Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety onto Him, for He cares for you."

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 56:8 - "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book."

Romans 8:28 - "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose."






1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks Meghan. :) I needed to hear those verses. ^^ hugs