Thursday, January 6, 2011

One dream coming true.

So, I recently posted a blog about how I want to actively pursue my dreams more, and not just sit around and expect something to happen... well, they're happening more quickly than I thought!

For Christmas, I got a Nikon D1300 SLR camera! It's a pretty professional quality camera, but on the amateur-beginner end, so it's not too overwhelming. I've always had a dream of pursuing photography in a more serious way, considering my love for taking pictures anyway, as well as always wanting to capture those perfect moments.

This is now seriously underway!
I absolutely ADORE this camera -- and I was just made for photography, it seems like. I can go outside, anywhere, and want to take endless pictures at different angles, as well as finding beauty in the simplest or oddest places. I can't wait to learn more and more about photography and this camera, as well as put myself out there as a freelance photographer. It's very exciting!

Here's some photographs I've taken already. :)







1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Meghan!! those are gorgeous photos! They look perfesional girl! Im so happy for you! keep going for your dream. You have talent, and I believe in you! ^_^ <333