Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feelin' better.

So today has been a lot better. Man, I had a lot on my chest I just needed to tell Ethan. I was so terrified he'd be angry with me or upset, or never trust me again -- but he wasn't even angry at all. I know I never really explained the story, but it's all resolved now so I feel a lot better. And there's no more tension there between us anymore. He's truly an amazing guy, absolutely forgiving and patient with me. Which is what I need, cause I'm a mess. D:

Anywhoodle.

I'm feeling a little better but I still have a throat tickly thing, or just upper respiratory bug. It's nothing super serious, just a crummy little bother thing. I've been drinking extra water all day to get plenty of fluids, and I'm going to bed early tonight to get enough rest. I can recover from things pretty well luckily.

So I'm so glad it's getting warmer and closer to spring! I can't wait to not have to worry about wearing tons of layers or jackets, or freezing. Don't get me wrong, I love winter fashion, but I love spring and summer warmth more! As well as all they entail: blossoming gardens and flowers, blue skies, beautiful climate, spring break and summertime, swimming, free time, memories and friends. I'm so excited!

Also, I randomly had a goal I set for myself.. I WANT to buy a lolita dress. At least one, this year. I don't care if it's name brand or not, as long as it really looks and feels like a lolita one. Sure, I can always make one -- but honestly, when will I ever find time? Between making cosplay making, work, school and other things, I don't think I'd want to try to tackle a lolita dress too. Besides, there are some already beautifully made lolita dresses that I just ogle everytime I see them.

I want a classical lolita style dress, simple and elegant. I'd probably wear it to church or tea-parties, or fancy events. I'd never be able to afford being a full-on lolita, but it'd be fun to have a couple dresses or something to indulge in every now and then :) They're just too pretty to pass up!





No comments: