Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little treasures!


So the antique fair this weekend was amazing! I found so many things, I'm so excited <3 I can't wait to go again whenever that is, haha.

Nothing better than finding good finds. I thought I'd share with you guys what it was I got!



I was super proud of finding those cameras! And excited that Andrew helped me haggle them down a bit. A Polaroid camera and a vintage Bentley SLR for just $10! Now, I'm gonna' try to see if I can get them to actually work, but if not, they'd make great decorations. I want to start collecting vintage cameras I think, I love them so much! <3



I also found a cute, vintage candy tin that has a carousel on it! As well as some fun jewelry/craft bags for $1 a piece that had some really cute things in it :)






The following pieces are some of my favorites; I got the bracelet for fifty cents, and then that peacock necklace for $4. The various pins and other things shown were for roughly 25 cents to - $1 a piece. :)





Overall, the vintage fair was so fun! I'm looking forward to the book fair next, and then the medieval fair, and then before we know it it will be summer time and conventions! It will be amazing. And then spring and summer weather! Aaaah, so ready.

I've decided I'm doing the Fab Ab February! Even though I'm starting late I'm gonna' try to catch up. Or just hang over a little into March to get the accurate amount of days. I think it's a great idea to slowly progress yourself up. I'm also trying to cook more food at the apartment and eat out less so I can have a healthier diet. It's also helping with budgeting and saving money and what not.

I'm slowly getting caught up on 365 days! Mattie, I drew those suggestions of yours and I love them! Haha. I'm gonna' try to experiment drawing some realism as well as landscapes or environmental illustrations too, so I can practice drawing other things than just people.

I'm working on Ethan's Valentine's Day gift; it's gonna' be a poster of a collage of images of us from our past year and a half together. I'm also going to burn him a CD and draw him something :) I'm not thinking that we're gonna' do something huge on Valentine's Day, if we just get to hang out and have a nice evening together that will be enough for me. I don't want to pressure Ethan into thinking he has to have some huge V-Day plan for me or anything. I need to quit putting him on some sort of pedestal. I just can't wait to see him! We're doing a lot better now, and I'm very excited. I'm getting better at giving him his space and not getting worked up or emotional; I'm dealing with only getting to see him on the weekends, but when we do see each other it's like we never want to leave, haha. So I guess it's worth it.

I'm off to work though -- I sure hope today goes well. As far as I know, I'm not working with "that guy" again... but I just hope the next time I do that we can be cool again. I may have to talk to him about it just so work isn't so tense. We'll see.

I love you all! <3 Stay lovely!

No comments: