Monday, February 13, 2012

We are all fools in love.

"It would be most inconvenient because I have sworn to loathe him for all eternity."

I LOVE THAT QUOTE.
I LOVE THIS STORY.
I LOVE JANE AUSTEN.

I blame her for my main romance ideology, lol. And totally sappy, hopeless romantic mindset. And just everything. I blame her for all things. XD

I don't really have much else to say, except how much I love this movie (I'm watching it right now; I watched Becoming Jane earlier :O), I'm done with my homework for the night, and I'm really craving soda.

I'm probably gonna' draw Lizzie and Darcy together later as a 365 days project. I need to finish Ethan's V-Day present too. I hope he likes it >.< It's a couple drawings, and then a poster I designed with photos of us. Like a collage. And a nifty quote.
Heck, I'll just post that on here I guess. Why not.

I can't wait for so many things; Arietty, the book fair, spring, summer, conventions, friend times, warmer weather, shorts, summer dresses. I can't wait for blooming flowers, and time to laze about in the warmth of the sun. <3 I sometimes wish I could live in Pride and Prejudice times, where they had such beautiful, yawning fields of green, rolling mountains and hills, and lovely lakes and estates to walk around. I want visit a country like Ireland again, with such beautiful nature and raw beauty.

Here's to slowly escaping from winter and running into spring. :)












No comments: