Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Midnight sky.



Done! <33

This is an image I've been working on recently. It was supposed to be for Ethan for Valentine's Day, but I didn't have time to finish it. >.< I'm gonna' surprise him with it though anyway, just randomly.

Nighttime and moonlight with the stars filling the sky is a really special time for us. It was so many nights we were outside just talking about many things, deep or silly, spiritual or funny; it was a beautiful summer evening with a sky full of stars and a wane moon when we first started dating. We always see shooting stars together, and in general, the night sky holds so much beauty and peace for me personally. I always want to stare at it, and get wrapped up in its beauty and mystery. It's such a peaceful moment when I can look into the sky and just let out a sigh of relief, seeing such a beautiful masterpiece of God's that will forever remain untouched by human's. No matter what goes wrong in the world, the sky and the stars will remain untouched.

AAAH.

Speaking of which. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SUMMER. And, well, spring first, but honestly, my spring will be hectic. I have sooo many projects and deadlines right in March, it's not even funny. But after March? April doesn't seem to hold many deadlines it seems like. Idk how that will go, lol. Maybe class will just be easy and laid-back -- MAYBE. Haha. I can handle it though. I'm getting better and faster at design so it's no big. Plus, it's been really fun this semester; a challenge, but something I look forward to doing. :3

I can't wait for birthday parties! And swimming! And cosplay days! And getting to see you guys more. When the nights are warm and we can hang out late with no worries about school the next day. I miss your faces already :<

I miss Ethan too. Buh, that boy. We only get to see each other on the weekends cause of school and work and it's driving me crazy. During summer we could see each other throughout the week too. It felt more balanced that way. Now I just get bummed or bored easily cause I have to wait 'til the weekend. Then the weekend is full of either seeing one another, or not getting to at all. It stiiiinks. I'm also just wishing I had Wednesday nights off; I want to go to those Bible studies soooo badly, and just hang out with you guys :/ I need a mid-week refueling, but instead, Wednesdays are my longest and most stressful days. Oh well. At least I'm done with my Wednesday for this week!

Well, I'm off to bed.
I'm thinking about getting up early and going to the gym before class. And tonight I'm doin' my sit-ups and planks!
Gonna' get in shape like a BOSS!

No comments: